1) I have a serious yarn addiction problem. I won’t even bother to say that I can stop at any time.
2) Are there any sites that help you use up your stash by answering the question, I have X yards of Y yarn, what can I make with that?
3) I received an “invitation” from my medical insurance carrier to participate in their in house wellness program (and to provide them with all sorts of other information about my health and habits), as they’d surmised from my claims that I’m at risk for heart disease. I will be declining to participate. Actually I’ll be throwing the questionnaire in the trash and not answering the calls from their nurse practitioner who will be following up on the mailing. This is my first personal encounter with insurance companies practicing medicine without a license, and it’s pissing me off.
4) The weather is cooler. This makes me happy.
5) I seem to really want a low heeled lace up boot for fall, sorta like a dressier Doc Martin.
6) I am a girly girl. Red lipstick and toenail polish makes me happy.
7) I have ideas for knitting projects that will make gifties for several of my favorite people. That also makes me happy. See #1 above.