|You Are a Lynx|
You've always been extra sensitive and aware. And it's made it difficult for you to fit in.
You see past people's outward personas. You are able to penetrate a stranger's soul.
What you've learned about people is both beautiful and ugly. And you keep these secrets to yourself.
YOU'RE ON MY FRIENDS LIST, I WANNA KNOW YOU... I want to know 33 things about you. I don't care if we never talk, never liked each other, or if we already know everything about each other. Short and sweet is fine... You're on my list, so I wanna know you better!
( Questions Here, you know you wanna )
33. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?
Your Word is "Peace"
You see life as precious, and you wish everyone was safe, happy, and taken care of.
Social justice, human rights, and peace for all nations are all important to you.
While you can't stop war, you try to be as calm and compassionate as possible in your everyday life.
You promote harmony and cooperation. You're always willing to meet someone a little more than halfway.
Copy this sentence into your LiveJournal if you're in a heterosexual marriage*, and you don't want it "protected" by the bigots who think that gay marriage hurts it somehow.
*(or ever have been, or wish to be)
Personally, I'm for the European model where everyone has a civil ceremony and then you have the option to solemnize your union if you like.
* Open the book to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
* Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST.
"Having grown up on a farm in Sonoma County, daughter and niece of food-loving Italians on her father's side, daughter of a pastry-loving German mother, Lindsey had been baking since the age of nine."
Your result for The Harry Potter Husband Test...
You like a nice, kind guy with a bit of a fierce streak and you don't mind if he comes damaged. Sure, he may take some convincing since his self-esteem's so low, but once you win him over, you know he's yours for life. Unless of course he has an attack of "I'm not good enough" and runs away, but luckily he's also good at making friends who will push him back into line if necessary.
(Art by Gold-Seven http://gold-seven.deviantart.com/ Used with permission.)
The Omnivore's Hundred is a list of foods the gastronomic Andrew Wheeler thinks everyone should try at least once in their lives.
The rules of the meme:
1) bold those you have tried
strikethrough those you wouldn't eat on a bet.
2a) Italicize any item you'll never eat again.
2b) Asterisk any items you'd be interested in trying but have not yet.
1) Sung Verdi, while doing a kick-step down stairs, wearing angel wings.
2) Lived in Rome for a month
3) Drove from Michigan to Oregon on my own
4) Puppeteered in the New York Village Halloween Parade (for the past 3 years)
5) Sung Yom Kippur services with a seriously sprained ankle
Hmmm, surprisingly difficult to think of 5 noteworthy things to put down.
Gacked from Hugh Mannity
The Big Read thinks the average adult has only read six of the top 100 books they've printed below. I don't know what their criteria are ... but here we go!
01. Look at the list and bold those you have read.
02. Italicise those you intend to read
03. Underline the books you LOVE.
04. Reprint this list in your own LJ so we can try and track down these people who've only read 6 and force books upon them.